Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 2, 2012

Song That Is Special To Me... ♥

This song is special to me because it give me the message that: you shouldn't worry about how you're looking. You can have your own style, your own way to be beautiful.
In this song, there is a part that they're saying:
I think I'm ugly
And nobody want to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty, I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face, 'cause I know I'm ugly
This is mean that you hate yourself because you're ugly. But people always lie to you, saying you're beautiful.
You think you are ugly, you think you are left out, you think you are don't need to be in this world...and you always hate yourself because you're ugly, and you think people lie to you by saying you're ugly.
But you're wrong!
You're not ugly! You have your own beauty, and maybe a lot of people notice that, but you didn't. If you learn how to love yourself, you will know that you're beautiful, in your own way. If you accept yourself, you will know that you're beautiful, and the world around you will full of color. This world is not perfect, and nobody is perfect.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét