Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 12, 2011

Did i enjoy reading the class novel?? ♥

Did I enjoy reading "When my name was Keoko?" ?? The answer is YES, because it was so thrill and excited!! And the characters are really great, like...Sun-Hee always have question to "bother" Tae-Yul, her big brother. Everything seem to turn upside down when the Japanese invaded Korea. All student must learn Japanese, grow cherry blossom,... This novel sometimes sad, like when the family thought Tae-Yul was dead, sometimes funny, like when Sun-Hee describe the Americans: Big nose, big teeth,...Also, some characters make me surprise, like Mrs Ahn, as first I thought she's just a normal lonely woman, I didn't know that she worked for the resistance and she hid Uncle for 2 nights, and Abuji does make me surprise too. He wrote articles for Uncle, and Uncle printed it. For Tae-Yul, I think he's really brave when he volunteer to be a kamikaze, a suicide bomber. But I think he's really lucky for him and his family when he was not dead. But I'm sorry for Tae-Yul because he will not get a second chance to fly the plane. "When my name was Keoko" give me a lot of feelings...sad, happy, angry,...mixed up together. Well, after all, I really enjoy this novel woth the class!!♥

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét